C&G Weddings is the husband and wife team of Chaz Barnes & Georgie Barnes, a pair of established photographers from the Midlands, UK.
We specialise in providing our clients with a bespoke wedding service from the initial point of contact right through to the moment your images are delivered. We combine our love of creative imagery with the drive and professionalism to capture your special day seamlessly and intimately. Our aim is to capture all the vital events and goings on of your day as well as capturing some little candid moments that you might have missed. We pride ourselves in the artistic nature of our images and give every picture deserved care and attention. We will work with you and offer a constant source of contact right up until your wedding day so that if you have any questions or any of your own ideas for imagery which you would like us to incorporate into your photographs on the day, we will only be an e-mail or a phone call away.
We love what we do and we think that shows in our work ethic and the level of detail and quality we put into our photography. A wedding day is one of the most special days a person can have and we will strive to ensure that the visual memories you take away are ones that you will be excited to look at and reminisce over for many years to come.
Behind the Lens
- I am a clinically obsessed foodie.
- I’ve been playing in bands more than half my life.
- I watch way too much pro wrestling…like WAY too much.
- I’m a secret redneck in training.
- I’ve applied to be on the quizshow Pointless
- Oh and I’m married to that → lovely lady and a massive cat dad. I couldn’t be happier.
Photographer & Retoucher
- I’m a fitness fanatic and have a keen interest in Kettlebell flows and also flowing with a steel mace.
- I’m an advocate for raising awareness about mental health, with myself and many close friends and family also dealing with mental health problems.
- I drink a lot of tea, and I mean A LOT.
- I spend too long in activewear… don’t take away my Lululemons.
- I’m a huge True Crime fanatic and obsessed with listening to podcasts!