C&G Weddings is the team of Chaz Barnes & Georgina Robinson, a pair of established photographers from the Midlands, UK.
We specialise in providing our clients with a bespoke wedding service from the initial point of contact right through to the moment your images are delivered. We combine our love of creative imagery with the drive and professionalism to capture your special day seamlessly and intimately. Our aim is to capture all the vital events and goings on of your day as well as capturing some little candid moments that you might have missed. We pride ourselves in the artistic nature of our images and give every picture deserved care and attention. We will work with you and offer a constant source of contact right up until your wedding day so that if you have any questions or any of your own ideas for imagery which you would like us to incorporate into your photographs on the day, we will only be an e-mail or a phone call away.
We love what we do and we think that shows in our work ethic and the level of detail and quality we put into our photography. A wedding day is one of the most special days a person can have and we will strive to ensure that the visual memories you take away are ones that you will be excited to look at and reminisce over for many years to come.
Behind the Lens
Hello all, I’m Chaz and I’m the hairy half of C&G Weddings. I’ve been photographing for many, many years now and my love for great images grows every day much like the hair on my face. This is me in a nutshell…
- I am a clinically obsessed foodie.
- I’ve been playing in bands more than half my life.
- I watch way too much pro wrestling…like WAY too much.
- I’m a secret redneck in training.
- I’ve applied to be on the quizshow Pointless
- I’m getting married to this lovely lady and I couldn’t be happier.
Hey everyone, I am Georgie. I am the other half of C&G Weddings, I’m usually the one you’d find hiding in the bush to get those sneaky snaps. I’m not really sure what to really about myself so I think I might bullet point it for you…
- I’m a fitness fanatic and have an interest in Powerlifting
- I’m obsessed with Taylor Swift – I have total bestie complex.
- I drink a lot of tea, and I mean A LOT.
- I spend way too much money on “activewear”.
- Oh, and one last thing.This is my jam!